5 Night & 6 Days - SHIMLA KULLU MANALI
13500/- (Per Person)
Day 1: Chandigarh- Shimla
As per the flight/train schedule, arrive Chandigarh. Meet our company representative, board the car and get driven to Shimla, the former summer capital of British India set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival at Shimla, check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day on leisure activity. Enroute see the beautiful picturesque and breath taking view of the lush greenery. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla. (4 hrs Journey)
Day 2: Shimla Local
After Breakfast, visit Naldehra. Pass by Naldehra Golf course, Kufri - Winter Sports Capital then back to the hotel & overnight stay
Day 3: Shimla-Manali- Via Kullu Valley
Afrer breakfast check out from the hotel and get driven to Manali. Enroute visit Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu Showl factory. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali – Snowline
Post breakfast, board the car and get driven to Snow point and on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass. Overnight stay in Hotel.
On Manali – Leh Highway lies Neheru Kund – a clear water spring scenic spot. This lies at a distance of 6 kms from Manali and at 12 Kms lies Kothi, a beautiful picturesque village which is home to the thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the mighty River Beas races swiftly. Then comes, Rahalla falls at a distance of 16 km at an altitude of 2500 meter. Thereafter at an Altitude of 3978 meters lies the Rohtang Pass which is gateway for this Highway. The road to Leh from Manali remains closed from November till May because of heavy snowfall at Rohtang
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing of Manali. Start the day by visiting famous Hadimba Temple, famous Hindu temple built in year 1553. Then proceed to The Club House which is home to roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant making it a wonderful outing for the day. Optionally, also visit Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Vashisht temple located in Vashisht village. It is well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. In the evening return back to the hotel and spend the rest of the time on leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6: Manali
After an early breakfast at the hotel, check out and get driven to Chandigarh station/airport
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 2 Nights at Shimla in hotel Rajat Regency or similar
- 3 Nights at Manali in hotel Manali Hills.
- Meal Plan as per package with daily B/f, tea and Dinner.
- Travel by Non AC car from Chandigarh to Chandigarh on disposal basis as per the itinerary. ( Swift Dezire / Etios )
- Drivers allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll and parking charges.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International/Domestic airfare & train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry,liquor etc.
- Entrance fees, jungle fees, adventure sports, pony rides, monuments fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified.
ManaliHOTEL MANALI HILLS