1 Night & 2 Days - Minimum 15 people
350/- (Per Person)
Vangani is a town in Maharashtra, India near the city of Mumbai.Vangani Waterfall is one of the most famous historic waterfalls and is situated in the Bedis village. This area is quite close to Vangani town which is in Maharashtra near Mumbai. This waterfall is also widely known as Bhagirath Waterfall.
This is one of the most famous tourist attractions in India particularly for people from Mumbai since it is a one day picnic tourist places, especially during the monsoon since Vangani enjoys heavy rainfall and it leaves the area quite green and pictorially beautiful and mesmerizing for the viewers. Vangani Waterfall is as beautiful as safe. The surrounding area around waterfall offers very quiet, calm and peaceful setting and hence making Bhagirath Waterfall ideal for comforting and soothing in the lap of Mother Nature.
There is also a dam near Vangani waterfall with the name Bhagirath dam. The specialty of this dam is the verity that Vangani Waterfall does not flow around the year but only during monsoon rains and hence to attract tourism in such a small city of Vangani.
- 1 Night stay well Furnished 3 BHK Bunglow
- Well furnished rooms
- Kitchen with cooking crockery with Gas
- Beautiful view terrace space
- LCD TV
- Attached bathroom with 24 hrs water
- Music speaker with mic
- Inverter facility
- All taxes.
- Pick up - Drop
- Food ( Food can be order on demand with extra charges )
- Any other expenses.
By Rail - Mumbai to Vangani - 1 hr 24 Min ( Central)
By road - 2 h 9 min (62.4 km) via Badlapur - Katai Rd
- Food can be provide Home made style meals.
- Snacks and soft drinks can be ordered at an additional cost
- Please carry liquor along with your permit,there are no wine shops nearby
At the time of booking initial payment is 50% of the tour amount. ( if booking date is between 1 day -30 days from the tour departure date full payment required )
you have to pay full payment / remaining payment before 30 days prior of the tour departure
confirmation & booking vouchers are released after full payment only.
Bank Details -
?ACCOUNT? NAME:- FLY IN HEAVEN.COM
Branch - N C KELKAR Dadar Mumbai
cancellation charges will be applicable as per the below mentioned cancellation policy.
Amount of Cancellation charges you must pay in % on your Total tour price.
Cancellation charges applicable on total tour cost/price in % as below.
Before 50 days 30%
Before 30 Days 50%
Between 20 to 16 Days 60%
Between 15 to 11 Days 75%
Between 10 to 7 days 80%Between 6 days to 0 days / On the day of departure 100% and On Tour 100% cancellation applicable
*company terms & conditions apply
Common Terms &Conditions
-No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals,
transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad
weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control.
Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
-Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of
-No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to
- Company reserve rights to change the hotel property before & after booking, due to unavoidable reasons & non availability during season time.
Food Available as per time schedule of hotel policy. kindly follow food timings accordingly.
- Organizers has right to amend / alter itinerary – tour program as per local circumstances.
- All sightseeing is depending to good weather condition and Time Permit.
- without full payment company can not release your travel vouchers & whole booking cancelled due to non payment without any refund.
company reserve the rights to cancel the booking without any refund if 100% payment is not received as per booking policy.