Short Buddhist Tour
3 Night & 4 Days - Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Bodhgaya
13945/- (Per Person)
Day 1:Bodhgaya Assistance on arrival
Bodhgaya Assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya visit Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, visit Mahabodhi temple, lunch at a hotel. After lunch visit Sujata Village & Dungeshwari Hills. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3:Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda
Bodhgaya After breakfast at hotel later excursion to Rajgir (102 kms), Rajgir is a site of great Sanctity and significance for Buddhists. Afternoon visit Gridhkutta Hill, Bimbisar jail & Ajatashatru's Fort. After lunch drive to Nalanda, (12 kms). It was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddist Studies. Nalanda was one of the greatest monastic universities of the ancient world University established in 5th century BC. It is believed that Lord Buddha and also the founder of Jainism religion Lord Mahavir taught at this university for years. There is even a monument to facilitate Chinese traveler monk and writer Hiuen Tsang who studied at this university in the 7th century A.D. After visit drive back to Bodhgaya. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4:Bodhgaya departure
After breakfast at Hotel, rest of day at leisure for own activities. Later transfer to airport connects flight for your country.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- All taxes.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.