Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions be called Fly In Heaven.Com Terms and Conditions.
They extend to the Indian & World Tours, Tailormade Holidays & also Corporate Tours organised by Fly In Heaven.com
For the Discount Plan , in addition to Fly In Heaven.Com existing terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- Client/s means the total number of people who have booked the tour by having made the full payment for Indian/World tours organized by Fly In Heaven.Com (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Fly In Heaven.com and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Unavoidable reason & Act of God means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Fly In Heaven.Com in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including
- war, ostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; &
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress : Means roll away mattress which is on floor (For domestic tour extra mattress & for international tour extra bed)
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Privilege of activity:
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Clients are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
- Client's interest to participate in the tour.
Payment of the registration amount indicates that the client is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Fly In Heaven.com brochure/website/booking form. In case of a client who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Fly In Heaven.com terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form
- Medical Fitness
When client book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name , that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue and medical issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective client only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
- Non payment of full Amount of tour price before departure.
The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non payment of full tour cost 15-30 days prior to the departure date and later or earlier, as and when company find the Ambiguity regarding receiving the payment.
Tour payment by Client:
- Booking or Tour Registration amount
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non refundable and interest free. Clients have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given in the brochure/website/booking form.
In case of a cheque paid by the client in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 150 per cheque must be paid.
If a Client books a tour just 15 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount.
Payments can be made Online by Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque favouring "Fly In Heaven.Com". Fly In Heaven.Com reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
- Cost of the Tour
When the tour cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of the tour before the departure, accordingly the client will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the client as per the actual.
- Special Offer and Discounts for Tour
Clients can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- Additional Charges, taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the client before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the client immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company's control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the client.
In case the booking month and departure month is the same, then clients are required to make full payment at the time of booking.
- Itinerary changes / Changes in the Itinerary:
- The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of Unavoidable reason/Act of God conditions. Changes shall be informed to the clients at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the client.
- Other than Unavoidable reason/ Act of God, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day's sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the client. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if an any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the clients.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given.
- Clients are requested to issue their railway, air ticket/s only after speaking to their travel advisor. Tour particulars such as; Day, Date, Time, Place, must be cross-checked prior to purchasing of tickets. Fly In Heaven.Com shall not be liable for any loss/ cancellation for faulty ticket issuance. The onus of repurchasing the tickets will lie solely upon the client.
Joining Of Tour by Client/s and Leaving of Tour by Client/s:
Client may join our tour at the first destination as per their convenience. In such a case, clients must possess all the air tickets of the family, Visa and Insurance documents and are required to join the group at the first destination of the Tour. Such clients should furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID a minimum of 15 days prior to the departure. Not to issue non refundable tickets incase any change in date charged to be borne by client.
Clients are requested to issue their railway, air ticket/s only after speaking to their travel advisor. Tour particulars such as; Day, Date, Time, Place, must be cross-checked prior to purchasing of tickets. Fly In Heaven.com shall not be liable for any loss/ cancellation for faulty ticket issuance. The onus of repurchasing the tickets will lie solely upon the client.
In case of multiple coaches for one departure, clients are requested to issue their railway, air ticket/s only after speaking to their travel advisor. Tour particulars such as; Day, Date, Time, Place, must be cross-checked prior to purchasing of tickets. Fly In Heaven.com shall not be liable for any loss/ cancellation for faulty ticket issuance. The onus of repurchasing the tickets will lie solely upon the client.
If a client who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
For Individual Bookings, Clients on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Clients on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management . Fly In Heaven.Com reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the client by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any client decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the clients.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the client.
- Dismiss any client from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
Responsibilities and Liabilities of the Company:
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the client's requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the client, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the client due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the client/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour - subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The client/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Client/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour.
Accessing our websites
Fly In Heaven.com websites will only be available at such times as we may decide, and we do not guarantee that our websites, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our websites at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
You must not misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our websites, the server on which our websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our websites. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, including under the Information Technology Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our websites will cease immediately.
Completing forms and error correction
Validity and Change
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. In any event, our website content is only valid at the time it is downloaded, and may change on a subsequent visit to our websites. We shall be entitled to change our website content from time to time, and cease providing any particular website content (including part, functionality or service of our websites), without notice, and for any reason.